Friday, February 18, 2011

Customer Testimonial





Walking into Healing Touch Pottery has truly helped me to heal.  My career demands long days caring for people.  For years I cared for others and never made time for myself.  When I found out that there was a pottery studio in Hampstead, I knew it was time to start making time for me.  I can stay that since I have been throwing pottery at Healing Touch Pottery I am a better mother, wife, friend and doctor because of it.  The time spent in the studio is my time to just sit, be still, and create.  They have really helped to realize that the bumps and boulders that use to distract me from my purpose...well it's all "just clay."  Thank you Healing Touch for the vision you had to build a destination for the people in this community to come, create, and heal.

Dr. Holly Ruocco

Chiropractic First
Center for Family Health & Wellness
202 Main Street, Suite G-2
Salem, NH 03079
Phone:             603.894.5654      
Fax: 603-894-0657

1 comment:

  1. I was going to a Pizza Place in the Colby Corner Plaza this past August when I saw a sign that said "Healing Touch Pottery". Well the pizza can wait, I saw a sign that said "Pottery" and I wasn't going by without checking it out. I think I spent at least an hour talking to Donna and her daughter Amanda. I was so inspired by her story and her sincerity about providing a Community Art Center to anyone who would be interested in using her facility. From the youngest of young, us older folks and everyone in between. Well it wasn't long before I moved my pottery wheel and tools in. I've spent many hours here playing in the mud while enjoying great company and meeting new friends/artist who share my passion. I love seeing the progress that many newcomers have made and sharing my experience and knowledge with whoever will listen. Many new potters have made so much progress that I can now recognize their work. How exciting is that!

    I am so proud to become an instructor for Healing Touch Pottery and cannot wait to start classes in March. I have many ideas for upcoming seminars and classes. It's going to be a very exciting year in the studio.

    Thank you so much to Donna, Randy, Amanda and their family for sharing your time and space with us.

    ReplyDelete