Friday, February 18, 2011

Creativity: Carnelian - Guest Post by Margaret Ann Lembo


“I am fertile in body, mind, and spirit. Creativity flows through me in many ways. I am brave and bring my ideas into actuality. My imagination is the key to my success. I envision my future and joyfully participate as it unfolds.” Margaret Ann
Carnelian is orange agate. It’s a grounding stone which activates the navel chakra. The navel chakra is also known as the sacral chakra and is the place in the auric field where we develop our creative endeavors. Whether we are preparing to give birth to a child, a project, a meal, a beautiful garden, a piece of art work – or any other creation – the orange vibration located at this energy center is vital and flowing.
Use carnelian when you need to get moving, take action and need to bring projects to fruition.
Many of the stones in my blog posts are available for purchase through the online store – browse now!
This article is shared with permission:
Margaret Ann Lembo
Owner - The Crystal Garden, Inc.
author of Chakra Awakening (Llewellyn Worldwide. April 2011)
and the Angel Gemstone Oracle Deck
www.MargaretAnnLembo.com
Visit my blog www.margaretannlembo.com/blog-2/
Connect with me on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/margaretann.lembo
Home Of Author, Speaker, Spiritual Healer And New Age Book Store Owner Margaret Ann Lembo.
Keep Up with Margaret Ann Lembo, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Healer and Owner of The Crystal Garden New Age Store.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment